Friday, July 22, 2011

Victory

I will throw my enemy down tonight
I will smite your ruin upon the mountainside
I will fight - I will conquer
You have strength - but I am stronger
I will taste the victory this time

I did not pass through fire and death
To deal with you - so save your last breath
I did not fall through space and time
To banter with you, pitiful slime
You have abandoned righteousness
You chose a path of sightless bliss
I come to you to deliver justice
For those who carry the sentence must swing the sword

I will swing for the nape under your head
You will fall now, lifeless and dead
All your miseries I will undo
Those who fell to your spell - I release you
I will draw you like poison from a wound
I will not stop until your rule is removed
You will be banished, undone, entombed
For those who lust for power come before a fall

And fall you must
All you wicked, conceited and cancerous
I will hunt you down from ash to dust
I will stand and rejoice, victorious

No comments:

Post a Comment