Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stream Of Consciousness II

written 7/13/12

I'm hurting sort of like a growth spurt
Not meant to release in controlled bursts
Like soldiers I was always meant to go first
I spread like a slow burn while you lose composure
I decimated competition before it knew I was there
I reign in blood upon the throne, you could say I'm a slayer
Go hard is my only option, you may not have a prayer
Got you corralled and cornered out like Tiananmen Square
I didn't say it was fair, but you shouldn't try to oppose me
You don't know my strength, hell you barely even know me
I'm not from Missouri but you're still gonna have to show me
You're not just a phony striking a pose
We can't stop the system if the system is us
We can't stop the war if we're supplying the guns
We can't stop the bailouts if we're using the funds
Hey isn't this fun? Ah, screw it, I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment