Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ready

I'm ready for your next overreaction
I'm ready to take the blame
I'm ready for another guilt trip
I'm ready to be the one who's shamed
I can't wait for your next line
I know you're gonna throw some poison darts
I'm so excited for your martyrdom
The Richter's needle may go off the charts

Anything that makes you feel better about you
You don't compromise or apologize, you just take until you're through
Just as long as you get the last motherfucking word
It just doesn't matter if anyone else gets hurt

I'm ready to fire back on you
I'm ready to unload the arsenal
You tried to get away with murder
You will find out that's not possible
If your telltale heart doesn't get you first
I promise you I'll complete the job
You won't be tapping at my door any longer
This is the last soul that you've robbed

No comments:

Post a Comment