Monday, July 5, 2010

Sagittarius

The archers arrows pierce the hearts of even the smallest deadliest scorpions. On Earth I was denied a father; however, that left more room for the heavens to oversee my upbringing. No longer Earthbound, yet still filled with regret, I muse over the pain in hopes that one may understand it and that I may exorcise it.

Faceless, I've let this eat inside of me for
Ages, I can't believe that I would even
Save this hatred for you

You created a life, a Sagittarius, but you
Hated your life, and so you buried us in the
Weight of the world, and then you just dismissed us all away
Like a bad memory

But we're still here
We strive on, we thrive on
Don't need you to fulfill our destiny
So let us be

I don't care, even with how you abused us
I was there every single time you used us
I still bear too many scars in my soul from you

You created a life, a Sagittarius, but you
Gave up that life for lies and tainted love and the
Weight of it all cascades down our faces to this day
Like a bad memory

But we're still here
We strive on, we thrive on
Don't need you to live our lives complete
So just fade away

Her pain will never go away even
Though she has removed your name I wish
Her pain were your chains, 'cause
All your blood money, it never changed a thing

I live my life with virtue and honor
I bleed for mine and for that I am stronger
But every day just becomes that much harder
When I realize that I HAVE NO FATHER

We watched you lie to our face and we
Felt like such a disgrace until
Now, our lives finally turned their own page

You created a life, a Sagittarius, but her
Beauty resides, her arrows pierce the hearts of the
Fiercest in life, and one day her arrow will catch you

One day her arrow will catch you

No comments:

Post a Comment