Monday, July 5, 2010

Libra

The only inanimate sign - and such is love.

Listen to the sounds around you, can't you hear the wind that's blowing over us?
Look around with eyes unclouded, don't you see the leaves are falling next to us?
I have missed you many lifetimes over, now I see you standing by my side
I have lost so much within me, there is not a measure for the tears I've cried

And I would deny the world tonight
As you balance me, I am justified
I will align myself to you in the eyes of the sun
And we can set free the ties that bind
And I'll take your hand and you'll take mine
Together we two will become one

I look into your sapphire eyes, can't you see the pain you've washed away in me?
Running up this mountain high, don't you see that together we are finally free?
You have waited for so long to see my face, to feel my touch, to free your heart
You will wait no longer for this, I will die before this life keeps us apart

And I would deny the world tonight
As you balance me, I am justified
I will align myself to you in the eyes of the sun
And we can set free the ties that bind
And I'll take your hand and you'll take mine
Together we two will become one

And I will deny the world tonight
You balanced me out, and I'm alright
So I will align myself to you in the eyes of the sun
We'll both set free the ties that bind
And we'll take each others hands entwined
Together we two will become one

No comments:

Post a Comment