Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burn (Seven Years In Regret)

We loved each other once, but I have now loved you for far too long. Your time has come to fade away from me.


It's time to let you burn away
Been holding on for eternity
I've gotta suffer out my sins
So let the flames begin
Seven years in Death Valley
No shade though I'm in a dark alley
This is a fight I cannot win
So let the games begin

I used to want you
I used to want you to know everything
Everything about me - BURN
I used to love you
I used to blame myself for losing you
Now I'm glad I did - BURN

I look at your photographs
Every time I do it makes me snap
I will not let you in
So set the stage again
This curse upon my head
I cast to you instead
I'm so far over it
So turn the page again

I used to want you
I used to want you to know everything
Everything about me - BURN
I used to love you
I used to hold you in the highest place above me
Isn't she so lovely? - BURN

Burn down your palace - BURN
Tear down your name - BURN
Drink from your chalice - BURN
Of eternal shame - BURN
I felt your malice - BURN
No more my dread - BURN
Goodbye, dear Alice - BURN
Off with your head - BURN

Off with your head - BURN (x8)

Seven years I've held you in my pocket
Tonight I'm finally burning you alive
My heart beats strong for you, it's hard to stop it
But I will let this fire try

No comments:

Post a Comment